For those of us who are tired of looking in the mirror, only to find our aging skin keeps sinking downward, there is finally a solution that doesn’t require ‘going under the knife’. Ulthera is the only FDA cleared procedure to noninvasively lift the eyebrows, neck, and chin. Ulthera works its magic by sending tiny pulses of ultrasound energy deep into the layer of muscle that loosens with age, and causes sagging skin. The cutting-edge treatment has also been approved to reduce the appearance of décolletage lines and wrinkles.
Before you can understand all that Ulthera can do, you must first understand what it can’t accomplish. Think about it this way:
What Ulthera is Not:
- It is not a surgical procedure; and no incisions means quick healing.
- It is not the right procedure for extensive sagging tissues; unfortunately some situations are better suited for a surgical facelift.
- It is not painful; although patients should expect some discomfort with each ultrasound pulse, the procedure is easily tolerable.
- It is not intended to provide immediate results; the full benefits take up to 6 months to appear.
- It is not a ‘one time’ treatment; the procedure needs to be repeated (although, not often) every 12 -18 months to continue the benefits.
What Ulthera is:
- It is a surgery-free micro-facelift; treatments are administered using a handheld wand to deliver ultrasound waves.
- It is a treatment that takes about an hour in the office; in some cases, it can be performed as a ‘lunchtime’ lift.
- It is designed to use heat from ultrasound waves to rebuild collagen support; as this happens, the tissues will be significantly lifted.
- It is a procedure used to tighten the jawline, chin, and lift the brow.
- It is mildly to moderately uncomfortable; this will depend on each patient’s pain tolerance.
- It is available at Houston’s Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique.
To find out even more about what Ulthera can do to improve your appearance, contact Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique at 280.810.9083. For your convenience, we are open Monday through Friday, from 9am to 6pm. Let one of our professionals assist with setting up your free, Ulthera consultation, today.