Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique offers more than just noninvasive procedures; we also provide a wide range of medical-grade skin care products. These unique, specialized products can give the skin a healthy glow, maintaining the results from a recent treatment, and warding off future signs of aging.
- Factor Five: Mirror Mirror is proud to carry one of the most cutting-edge and innovative skincare lines. Factor Five helps prevent and fight the visible signs of aging. Pairing micro-needling with the Factor Five serum can dramatically restore glowing skin.
- Revision Skincare: One of Mirror Mirror’s new skincare lines is leading the way for better treatment methods for your skin health. Revision Skincare products are all manufactured in the USA. Achieve healthy and beautiful skin with Revision Skincare and get the results you want to see.
- SkinBetter: As seen on Allure and Cosmopolitan magazines, SkinBetter products are purposefully developed and only available through authorized providers. Mirror Mirror is proud to be one of the few providers in Houston to carry these award-winning products! See real results and start your new skincare routine today.
- SkinCeuticals: Mirror Mirror provides one of Houston’s biggest selections of SkinCeuticals products. This physician-grade skincare line is only available from licensed medical professionals. The popular skincare line strives to improve skin health.
- Skin Medica: SkinMedica uses clinically tested ingredients to formulate their skincare products. Mirror Mirror offers the full high-quality line of medical-grade skincare products. From sunscreens to masks get optimal results from the comfort of your home. Click here to order Skin Medica online!
Talk with your esthetician or Dr. Vitenas about our complimentary Visia Skin Complexion Analysis. Through the use of cutting-edge technology, a clear and detailed evaluation of the skin can be established. Wrinkles, age spots, sun damage, and the presence of acne-causing bacteria will be noted; allowing for an individualized treatment plan to be created.
Skin Care FAQ
Skin care products available at the physician’s office are very different from those at the drug store. Medical grade skin care products are free of fillers and perfumes that can irritate the skin. The prescription grade ingredients have been scientifically proven to treat specific problems; nothing unnecessary is included.
Anyone can benefit from medical grade skin care and cosmetics. These products are developed by professionals, using years of testing and research; and are designed to treat very specific skin situations. Dye free, fragrance free, and chemical free; medical grade skin care is safe, gentle, and guaranteed effective.
The skin under the eyes and over the neck is very delicate, meaning these are the most sensitive and will show the first signs of aging. To maintain overall skin health, it is vital that patients use products designed the eye and neck, as well as the thicker tissues of the forehead and cheeks.
As your skin ages, its needs naturally change. Even using the best skin care products, the effects of sun, wind, pollution, make-up, and diet will eventually alter the look and feel of your tissues. As these changes in texture and health occur, a new skin care routine will need to be developed.
The estheticians at the Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique bring years of training and experience to each patient. Our complimentary Visia Skin Complexion Analysis uses the hottest technological advances to take a ‘snapshot’ of your skin’s health; allowing a unique, individualized treatment routine to be developed.
Contact the Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique to schedule a complimentary appointment with one of our expert estheticians. We can recommend the best products for your individual skin type. If you already have an appointment set with Dr. Vitenas, mention your interest in skin care; he will be happy to explain the best cosmetic products to meet your needs and desires.
What forms of payment does the Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique accept?
The Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique accepts cash, all major credit cards, personal check, and financing through CareCredit. Your line of credit can be used on multiple products or procedures; apply today at carecredit.com.