Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique will remain open and see clients! We know the COVID-19 virus has impacted everyone and we thank you for your support in us.
We are closely monitoring the situation, and the health and well-being of our clients and team is of the utmost importance. As we respect the authority of Governor Greg Abbott, we will continue to follow the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). At this time for everyone’s safety, we will continue to ask all who enter the facility to wear a mask.
At this time, we have implemented these requirements for the safety of our clients and staff:
- Everyone must always wear a mask while in the building.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival.
- We will offer hand sanitizer throughout the clinic and encourage guests to use generously.
- A pre-screening questionnaire will be required to enter.
- We request that you come unattended, when possible. No children are allowed in the facility.
Our standard cleaning and sterilization procedures have always used EPA-certified cleansers and disinfectants to maintain the cleanliness of our offices and equipment. We practice universal precautions far beyond what the requirements for the virus are calling for. We will continue to be diligent in maintaining universal precautions. You can feel safe and secure in our office.
Please let us know if you have any questions by calling (281)810-9083 or click here if you would like to book your complimentary consultation online. https://www.mirrormirrorhouston.com/book-online
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.