Many laser treatments and peels can require days hidden away from the sun, which can be difficult during a Texas summer. While protecting you skin with generous sunscreen and a large hat is vital, Ultherapy at Mirror Mirror Beauty Boutique can provide a summer friendly way to turn back the clock, and still keep up with a busy summer schedule. Here are the five reasons that Ultherapy has become the best summer treatment around.
- Ultherapy lets you get back into the sunshine immediately: Unlike laser treatments and chemical peels that require abstinence from the sun, Ultherapy allows you to get back in the elements. However, stay vigilant with high SPF sunscreen, wide brimmed hat, and sunglasses.
- Ultherapy revives a youthful glow without surgery: Many women want to refresh their appearance, but don’t need the complication of surgery. By stimulating the body’s natural production of elastin and collagen, your skin will naturally become tighter, smoother, and refreshed after Ultherapy.
- You want to enjoy your summer routine: Ultherapy does not require any downtime. The same afternoon, you can be back at work, in class, or even out on the town. Your daily skin care regime can be resumed, and markup can be worn almost immediate post treatment.
- Ultherapy is a multipurpose treatment: For years, Ultherapy has been used to treat both the skin on the face and neck, making it one of the best noninvasive treatments for a full rejuvenation. Tighter, lifted skin translates to a sculpted features and a more youthful appearance.
- Ultherapy spices up all things ‘low cut’: The noninvasive treatment is now FDA approved to treat the age-busting area referred to as the Décolleté (the delicate issue between the breasts and the neck). This area is too often overlooked; but the fine lines and lax tissue here can give away your age, or worse, add unneeded years onto the appearance.
It is time that you discover what all the Ultherapy excitement is about. Come into Mirror Beauty Boutique to discuss a summer time ‘pick me up’ with Ultherapy. Our skin care professionals can explain the procedure in full and get you set up for your first Ultherapy session. Call Mirror Mirror at 281.810.9083 for more information on Ultherapy, to schedule a complimentary consultation, or to get directions to our Houston office.